Food & Beverage
Keep deliveries on track, your vehicles in sight, and effectively maintained
On-Time Deliveries, Every Time
In your industry, on-time deliveries and efficient management of your food and beverage fleet are essential.
Simplify your management processes, save time and reduce administration costs by storing all your data in one user-friendly location.
Easy fleet maintenance
Ensure maximum uptime with FleetWave. Our innovative software allows you to effortlessly manage your fleet maintenance requirements, to make sure your vehicles and their components are regularly and thoroughly inspected.
The FleetWave system enables you to:
- Implement more efficient maintenance programs, from routine repairs to predictive and preventative maintenance
- Easily conduct inspections and report defects from the field via our mobile app, FleetWave Driver
- Raise defects as job cards to automate maintenance workflows
- Set service reminders
Track your fleet
Keep everything running smoothly. Track your fleet with ease by seamlessly integrating with a range of GPS and telematics providers.
Manage your drivers
Easily monitor which drivers are using which assets at any time.
Handle fines and tolls
Stay on top of fines with improved visibility of all parking, toll, and other driver-related penalties.
Stay on top of even the toughest regulatory vehicle and driver compliance. FleetWave can help you to:
- Automate reminders to keep licenses up to date and make sure your drivers have the correct licences for their vehicles
- Store HR data including training information, insurance details and qualifications to keep on top of legal compliance
- Automate alerts for key events like services, maintenance and inspections.
Who uses our software?
Some of the largest food and beverage service providers use Chevin, including:
Previously, the penalty charge notices were managed locally at depot level, but there is now a central structure in place and the process is now more manageable. Information is easily obtained and it is all stored on one centralised database
Fleet Support, Bidfood
Bidfood cut parking fines by a fifth
Having all information easily to hand is essential for any fleet. Bidfood realised this when it was faced with mounting parking fines and wasn’t able to access the data quickly enough to manage them.
As a result of introducing our new agile, accessible systems and actionable insights, we helped the fleet team reduce fines by around 20%, saving the company between £150,000 and £200,000 a year.
Ready to improve your fleet management?
If you’re ready to learn more about smarter fleet management, let us know and one of our Sales Development Representatives will be in touch!Get in touch