We understand Utilities Companies
Utility companies often need to manage a complex portfolio of equipment – from compressors and trailers to vehicles and aerial devices. To ensure compliance and optimize expenses, these companies must keep a close overview of assets, policies and processes – but the variety of assets means this can be a challenging and time-consuming task.
Chevin’s fleet management system allows utility companies to streamline labor-intensive processes and gain real-time visibility over every element of their operations. Features such as automated dashboard notifications, alerts and KPI tracking and analysis can help you utilize assets more efficiently and pinpoint opportunities to reduce operating costs.
Use FleetWave to streamline data and processes related to:
- Operator, driver and mechanic certifications and license renewals
- External vendors and national accounts
- Fuel usage and optimization
- Equipment availability
- IFTA and off-road fuel tax reporting
- Data entry (FleetWave can be integrated with any system including ERP, HR and telematics systems)
- Critical fleet metrics: such as total cost of ownership, emissions, fuel usage, maintenance and compliance