Recruitment drive boosts sales & support team
We are pleased to announce the recruitment and promotion of several staff members to help meet Chevin’s continued global growth requirements.
Joining Chevin Fleet Solutions’ UK Head Office in Belper, Derbyshire are:
- Sarah Raisen, Project Manager: Responsible for managing and co-ordinating end-to-end customer projects to help ensure clients have a dedicated point of contact at all times, for optimum quality of project delivery.
- Sean Eckersley, Business Development Manager – Welcomed to the Chevin team earlier this year, Sean works with clients and contacts across the industry to demonstrate how Chevin’s asset management software helps fleets run more efficient, compliant and cost-effective operations.
- Mark Smith, Implementations Team Leader: Mark is responsible for providing increased focus for the Chevin project implementation team, to help improve efficiencies and processes as well as performing bespoke project work as required.
- Thomas Renshaw, Software Support: Part of first line support, Thomas is available to assist clients with any queries related to FleetWave – providing guidance with strong customer service and implementing fixes where necessary.
In addition, we are pleased to announce the promotion of the following employees:
- Steve de Launay, Product Manager: Previously Implementations Team Leader, Steve’s new role is focused on ensuring Chevin’s enterprise-level software, FleetWave, continues to provide the best solution for fleets looking to better manage their vehicles, drivers, equipment and assets.
- Gareth Roulston, ‘Best Practice’ Team Leader: Gareth moves to head up a newly-created ‘best practice’ team dedicated to streamlining FleetWave project delivery.
- Kat Minshull, Financial Director: The promotion of Kat to director signifies the valuable role she holds in the business to ensure smooth and accurate management of finance throughout Chevin’s global operations.
Chevin operations director Peter Ormsby explains:
“The recruitment of our knowledgeable and dedicated new colleagues brings to a close a highly-successful 2016.
“During the past year we have seen significant growth in our global operations, including in Europe, North America and Australia. Amid this growth, we have recognised the need to not only maintain but continue improving our team to make sure our clients get the best from FleetWave at all times.
“We are extremely pleased to welcome each of our valued new team members to Chevin, as well as extend thanks and congratulations to our promoted colleagues for all their hard work in supporting the company’s growth and objectives.”