Fleet & Mobility Live 2022
11-12 October 2022
The NEC, Birmingham
Fleet & Mobility Live welcomes the extended family of fleet and mobility to ensure you are prepared for the future of fleet management by:
- Delivering strategic insight & operational excellence presented by experts in their fields.
- All your fleet strategy, purchasing, sustainability and operational questions answered – in two days!
- Meet senior representatives from the fleet and mobility community to enable faster, better decision-making.
- Discover cost-saving opportunities presented by innovative and technology-enabled solutions.
- Understand the impact of transitioning to an electric fleet and other technologies for mobility, connectivity and autonomous vehicles.
- Understand the latest legal requirements for protecting your fleet and remaining compliant.
- Learn the best methods to manage vehicles and drivers, and new techniques to balance your workload.
- Discuss latest challenges and uncover opportunities to help lead your business with ‘next generation’ fleet management best practices.
Come and speak to our Chevin team on stand A8!