Utility companies often need to manage a complex portfolio of equipment – from compressors and trailers to
vehicles and aerial devices.
To ensure compliance and optimise expenses, these companies must keep a close overview of assets, policies and processes – the variety of assets means this can be a challenging and time-consuming task.
Chevin’s fleet management solution allows utility companies to streamline labour-intensive processes and gain
real-time visibility over every element of their operations.
Features such as automated dashboard notifications, alerts and KPI tracking and analysis can help you utilise assets more efficiently and pinpoint opportunities to reduce operating costs.
Use FleetWave to streamline data and processes related to:
- Operator, driver and mechanic certifications and license renewals
- External vendors and national accounts
- Fuel usage and optimisation
- Equipment availability
- IFTA and off-road fuel tax reporting
- Data entry (FleetWave can be integrated with HR and telematics systems)
- Critical fleet metrics: such as total cost of ownership, emissions, fuel usage, maintenance and compliance