Chevin Customer Conference 2023 – Terms and Conditions
Tickets for Chevin’s annual conference are available for FleetWave clients only. Discounted hotel rates are reserved for ticket holders only, and any bookings made without prior purchase of a ticket may be cancelled without notice. Online registration and acceptance of these terms and conditions will be regarded as a firm booking* and cancellation charges may apply.
*subject to availability
Payment of all ticket fees must be made in full and in cleared funds within 30 days of online registration. If registration is completed less than 30 days prior to the first day of the event, payment of all fees must be made in full and in cleared funds prior to attending the event.
Payment must be made in $ US Dollars, unless agreed otherwise, and can be made using one of the following methods:
- Cheque – made payable to details on invoice
- Bank transfer – payable to account details on invoice
- Credit or debit card, via Paypal (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AMEX and DISCOVER)
- Cash – in special circumstances and with prior written consent
Attendee substitutions can be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a delegate, please contact a member of Chevin’s Marketing team: [email protected]
If payment has not been received as detailed above, Chevin Fleet Solutions LLC reserves the right to cancel any registration, without warning, at any time prior to the start of the event.
In the event that the Chevin does not exercise its rights of cancellation prior to the event, delegates whose fees have not been paid in advance will be required to pay on arrival.
In the event of cancellation, charges set out below shall apply:
- If a delegate or group wishes to cancel their attendance, Chevin will only accept this notice in writing.
- The delegate or group should not assume this cancellation has been accepted, unless they receive written acknowledgement from a member of the Chevin team.
- In the event of a delegate or group cancellation occurring from the first day of the event to three (3) business days prior to arrival, liquidated damages in the amount of one hundred percent (100%) of the ticket price will be retained by Chevin.
- In the event of a delegate or group cancellation occurring between the time of acceptance of these terms and conditions and four (4) days prior to arrival, liquidated damages in the amount of ninety percent (90%) of the ticket price will be retained by Chevin.
All cancellations, by individuals or groups, must be emailed to [email protected]
Chevin reserves the right to cancel the event at any time and at its sole discretion. In the event of such a cancellation, Chevin will refund any registration fees paid.
In the event of cancellation, Chevin will use reasonable endeavours to alert those who have booked to attend an event or purchased tickets, and details of any cancellation will be posted on the appropriate event website registration page. Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event.
Chevin reserves the right to make alterations to the event program, including the date and/or venue, at any time without prior notice.
Delegates are required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the applicable venue and/or accommodation.
It is the delegates responsibility to insure any personal property brought into the venue and/or accommodation, and any such property is brought into/left at the venue and/or accommodation at the delegates own risk.
Subject to the other provisions of this section (Liability), Chevin shall only be liable to delegates for proven direct losses suffered due to the negligent acts or omissions of Chevin and Chevin’s liability for these proven direct losses is limited in total to the amount paid by the delegate to Chevin for the relevant event.
Chevin expressly excludes any liability for any property damage or loss incurred at any time during the event. Chevin shall not be liable (whether such liability arises due to negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation, or otherwise) for any direct losses or damages not stated above, or for any indirect or consequential losses or damages that arise.
This shall include, but not be limited to, (and whether direct, indirect or consequential) loss of use or any profit, business, or data or any loss of use or damage suffered by any delegate as a result of an action brought by a third party, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or Chevin had been advised of the possibility of the delegate incurring the same.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability which Chevin is not able to limit or exclude by law including, but not limited to, liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for any death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
The delegates shall indemnify Chevin, and keep Chevin indemnified, for any costs, losses or damages that Chevin pays to the venue, accommodation or any other supplier connected to the event, following:
- any breach of event rules and regulations relating to the venue and/or accommodation
- any damages suffered by the venue and/or accommodation, or any equipment thereon by any of the delegates, including, but not limited to, any equipment provided for the event
- any injury suffered by any person, animal or item caused by or in consequence of any act or omission of any of the delegates.
Delegates must put in place appropriate insurance to cover any costs, liabilities or other losses that they may suffer or incur, including cancellation of the event and any associated travel obligations.
Delegates acknowledge that Chevin shall not be liable for any costs or losses arising due to such cancellation or inability to attend, and therefore accept responsibility to ensure they have the appropriate insurance.
Any personal information provided by delegates will be recorded in Chevin’s database, and will be used for marketing, administration and promotional purposes going forwards.
Chevin may share this information with providers of services relating to the event (e.g. venues and hotels), for the purpose of fulfilling delegate bookings.
Chevin will not share personal information with other non-event related third parties, without prior written consent.
In addition, you acknowledge that Chevin and/or its representatives and/or any delegate at the event may take photographs and/or video footage. Chevin may then include any of these photographs and/or video files on any of its websites and/or other promotional materials. This can be done at Chevin’s discretion, unless it receives an explicit written request confirming that delegates do not want to be included in identifying images of videos.
Should you require clarification on any aspect of the event, or these terms and conditions, please contact Chevin using the details below:
Chevin Fleet Solutions LLC
347 Lunenburg Street
Tel: (978) 540-9970
Email: [email protected]