RoadBASE® Windows-based fleet management software
RoadBASE is the most flexible and adaptable Windows-based fleet management solution available, enabling you to control and report on every aspects of your fleet operation. With the added flexibility of user definable reports and screen layouts, RoadBASE lets you use your own terminology and adapt the system to your specific requirements.
- Increases the quality of information available to management
- Identifies exceptions, such as contract overruns at an early stage
- Reduces the administration burden for managing driver benefits, license renewals, etc
- Improves residuals - buyers prefer vehicles with a full service and repair history
- Increases visibility of all fleet related running costs
- Validates data on entry, avoiding time wasting faultfinding
- Ability to export into Excel and PDF formats
- American Transit implement robust work order, inventory and campaign management capabilities to significantly reduce maintenance expense.
- Brother provide instant and complete control fleet oversight, highlighting vehicle misuse and poor mpg
- Amtrak centrally manage their Maintenance Control Center, rapidly handling service calls and PM oversight for their diverse national fleet
- Downeast Energy real-time visibility of certifications, tank inspections and comprehensive lifecycle costs
- Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance to easily modify RoadBASE themselves without the need for costly modifications
- Hyundai manage the corporate, press and show car fleet as drivers change on a daily, sometimes hourly basis
- Shuttleport Transportation standardize fleet maintenance practices to insure consistent performance and compliance to stringent statutory requirements
- Commonwealth Telephone Enterprises manage complex maintenance and PM scheduling requirements for a diverse Telecom fleet with automated integration to external finance and fuel systems
- Greater Bridgeport Transit District reduce parts inventory, improve inventory turns, enhance warranty recovery and drive down inventory carrying costs
- Gleesons Group internally re-charge the use of motor pool vehicles
Like other Chevin software, RoadBASE can quickly identify warranty claims (for work that might otherwise be paid for); highlight non-compliant vehicles and drivers; the fleet status tool instantly highlights tasks that are overdue, pending or need to be completed shortly; view stock levels at other locations and carry out inter-location queries; comprehensive vehicle details for all the different types and specifications of vehicles - regardless of whether they are cars, vans, trucks, material handling equipment , lease or any type of specialized vehicle; schedules dairy dates; warn of statutory requirements in advance and send reminders automatically via mail, email or text.