Case Study - Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Fleet Size: 11,000+ Previous System: E-Track Product: FleetWave 1.0
The Office of Vehicle Management (OVM) is mandated by the Massachusetts State legislature to provide vehicles and related services to all departments and agencies across the State and provides comprehensive services that include:
- Vehicle Procurement
- Acquisition of Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Maintenance of Fleet Repair Services
- Fuel Card Program and Services
- Ongoing Auditing of all Repairs and Upfit
- 1-800 "How am I Driving" Program
- Accident and Subrogation Services
- Tire and Glass Replacement
- Reservations and Daily Rentals
FleetWave?s uniquely flexible capabilities allow OVM to meet all of their diverse requirements by replacing inflexible and non-integrated systems and spread sheets with a single 'enterprise-wide' fleet management information system.
- Complete visibility over every aspect of their fleet, from vehicle purchase through remarketing including department and driver management, accident management, Maintenance Control Center, certification and replacement modeling management.
- FleetWave is a web-based fleet management tool and since OVM's operations are spread across hundreds of departments across the State, using a 'thin' browser-based application is a key benefit.